Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kari Mason


Kari Mason, a co-worker of mine died yesterday after a long fight with Cancer. I wasn't really close to Kari or her husband Evan but all of the interaction that I did have with them was positive. Kari was one of those people who was always positive, energetic, and genuine.


I think this whole experience for me has just reminded me that I need to make the most of my days, because I really don't know what will happen tomorrow. Kari seemed to live each day to the fullest, even when she was struggling. It makes me feel ashamed for days when I think that I have problems, because in comparison my struggles are really insignificant.

I really wish the best for Evan and Ellie, and the rest of Kari's friends and family. A fund for Kari has been set up here.

No comments: