Thursday, February 15, 2007

Severus Sexy?



















I have been rereading the whole Harry Potter series over the last few weeks and have been enjoying it quite immensely. I just started number 6 today. The kids have been a bit neglected but they are still alive. I forget movies and books about two weeks after I read or watch them so it is really like reading them for the first time.

What I really started out this post to say is that I think the movie version of Professor Snape (played by Alan Rickman) is pretty sexy. I don't know if it his moodiness or greasy hair, or crooked nose but I think he is hot. Am I alone in this? Does anyone else like the mudblood hating Professor? Don't be embarrassed. Or maybe I should be.

11 comments:

SandyKay said...

mmm..sorry Bess, I'm not with you on this one. Now, I am also partial to moody, greasy-haired movie men (think: Wolverine), but I'm not feelin' it for Snape. But I respect your courage.

Natalie said...

I do like something about Severus, but I don't think it is because he is sexy. There is definitely something intriguing though...

Sarah said...

It must be your inner goth speaking to you. I'm not feeling the love, but did you see the new Bond film? Surprisingly tasty.

sarah said...

hmmm. i guess if you blur your eyes (i mean REALLY blur them) he looks kind of like an older johnny depp.

Mom West said...

I think you should forsake this perverted obsession with a blatently evil wizard, take up tai chi, and try out some new recipies.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is a family thing.. I think he has his own little bit of sex appeal going on. I think it is his terribly dry sense of humour in the books which draws me into his character. Or maybe when I am reading I am imagining someone just a slight bit sexier.

Anonymous said...

No. No he's not.

The Richards in Canada said...

Ok, I LOVE Severus. I think that his character is amazing and can't wait to read more about him in book 7. I think that he's good. The whole sexy thing. I don't know if it's an Alan Rykman thing or the character...but now that I've thought about it I think that Severus is "Bringing Sexy Back!"

Micah said...

Or do you really just love Trent Reznor?

Anonymous said...

I do love Severus but sexy makes me want to make out and I do not think I could bring myself to that degree of "like" just yet - maybe after the deathly hallows. (i might add though that he is at his most attractive in book 6 - killing the big guy and all.)

CarrieAnne said...

He's totally hot!