Friday, January 19, 2007

New things for ME!!!

Micah got me a new gas stove for Christmas. He
did an extra freelance job so he could pay for it. How nice.
This is it. It actually looks much better in real life. I had
a really crappy electric stove before and I am so happy to be
cooking with a gas stove again. So much better.
I also bought a new pair of shoes. This may not sound like
a major event but for me it is. I have been wearing Chuck Taylors
for the last 15 years of my life and to buy a different kind of
hanging out shoe is a big deal for me. I literally wear them every
day in the winter even though they are
not really winter friendly shoes. Not that these are any more winter friendly.
Here they are.

I really like them. I hope I will wear them.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the shoes! I hope you wear them too. I agree that gas stoves are so much better than electric.

The Richards in Canada said...

Lucky you! I wish I had a black gas stove...and a new pair of shoes. Heck I wish I could see my shoes!

Anonymous said...

I have a pair ver much like that and I wear them ALL THE TIME. (Well, not to bed).

sarah said...

those shoes are cool! you're still a hip mom in them.

Sarah said...

Awsome shoes. I understand the whole wardrobe identity crisis. If I wear anything but jeans and a t-shirt I start to wonder 'am I trying too hard'. Nice stove too. Congrats! It was great seeing you over the hollidays!